About Bertrand Library: The Bertrand Library features a robust collection of materials including books, journals (both electronic and print), research databases, government documents, films, a/v equipment and more. Faculty and librarians work together to build the collection, whose primary goal is to support the University curriculum.
Here are some key features of the collection:
- Over 860,000 items including books, dvds, maps, audiobooks and recreational reading collections
- Access to tens of thousands of journals, magazines and newspapers
- Collection of educational films, feature films, and television programs
- Subscriptions to over 200 databases
- Depository for documents produced by the federal government and the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- Equipment available for faculty, staff, students to borrow - including laptops, digital cameras and camcorders, and hard drives