You have several options for getting research help from a Subject Librarian. Librarians can help you refine a research topic, provide guidance on finding and citing resources, and navigate the library's online resources:
- Email your librarian: librarians can answer simple or detailed questions via email. Librarians are assigned to every academic subject at Bucknell.
- Chat with a librarian: if you have a quick question, you may chat with a librarian during regular library hours. Chat boxes are on every subject page, as well as the main library page.
Chat will be available:
- Monday - Friday: 10am - 5pm
- Make a research appointment: Librarians will have time blocked out on their calendars for research appointments. These can be conducted via videochat, or telephone.
- Information about access to Special Collections/University Archives services and resources, including digital resources, is available on the Special Collections/University Archives guide. For research inquiries and assistance requests, email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone: (570) 577-3101.
If you have general library questions, you may contact the Library Services Desk at (570) 577-1462, or via email at email@example.com.
See the calendar for Bertrand Library's hours