The Wall Street Journal’s premium digital products – including WSJ online and smartphone and tablet apps
– are now available to all students, staff, and faculty.
WSJ provides you with:
To get started using WSJ:
- Deeper understanding of current global news and probing analysis of markets, corporations, financials and technology.
- A personalized experience through customizing WSJ.com to track companies and industries for class projects and interview research.
- Access anytime, anywhere with WSJ online and tablet and smartphone apps.
Should you experience any errors on the Create/Connect Page or are unable to register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you forget your user name or password, go to the WSJ.com login page for help.
- Access Bucknell's WSJ page at https://www.wsj.com/bucknell.
- You will be asked to create an account (use your Bucknell email address) or if you have an account, you can use your existing credentials.
- Once you establish your log-in credentials, you will be able to log in to the WSJ directly at WSJ.com via Bucknell's network or outside the network.
- After 90 days, the session times out. When this happens, visit Bucknell's WSJ page (https://www.wsj.com/bucknell) to re-authenticate.
- You can also download the WSJ tablet and smartphone apps from your device’s app store and log in using the credentials you’ve created.